If your looking to connect with international families in Stockholm this is the place to be featured. With over 30,000 users (from Aug 2016 – Dec 2016), approx 2,000 community users, Littlebearabroad connects with more expat families in Stockholm than any other online international family network in Stockholm.
We’re open to working with businesses and services that families settling into their new lives in Sweden should know about. However, we only ever work with businesses and brands that we feel reflect our values, ethos and that we truly believe in.
Not only are we a website and blog, we’re a community of 4,000 members over 4 different online networks who you can meet face to face at meets, social events and kid’s events. We’re very happy to explore creative ways of introducing your business or service to our users to reflect your brand.
- We’re open to reviewing products, places and activities for kids under 5 that are based in Stockholm.
- You can feature your business, service or company in our “Places to Eat” or “Shop, Food and Life” sections*.
- Competition offers and give-aways via our weekly newsletter, on our social media platforms and our website.
- Sponsored posts**
Businesses we’ve already worked with:
Alex & Phil
Website disclosure policy * **
- This website and blog, Littlebearabroad.com, is written by Jill Leckie. You can read our Legal Stuff here. If you have any questions contact Jill@littlebearabroad.com.
- This website accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
- This blog will always disclose whether or not products, services or experiences were provided for free as compensation in the review or feature.
- The compensation received will never influence the content of reviews or posts contained within this blog. All opinions are my own and I will provide honest opinions on experiences, products and services.