As an EU citizen in Sweden you automatically have the right to live and work. If you are planning on spending more than one year in Sweden you should register with Skatteverket, the tax agency, and apply for an ID card.

When you go to your local Skatteverket office there are some things you should bring with you…

If you already have a job in Sweden

If you are looking for work in Sweden

If you are moving as a member of a family