As an non EU citizen in Sweden you must apply for a residency permit before registering with Skatteverket, the tax agency. To apply for a residency permit and find out more information about Migrationsverket, the migration agency in Sweden, follow the links

What is Migrationsverket

Moving to Sweden as a non EU citizen

When you go to your local Skatteverket office there are some things you should bring with you…

List of things to bring to Skatteverket.