This month (December) we’re delighted to offer our readers an amazing deal from Life in Mind AB, one of Sweden’s most well-known emergency first aid training providers. Their founder, Camilla Thurell, is frequently featured on TV4’s Nyhetsmorgon show and they work closely with Trygg Hansa, Ikea and Scandic Hotels providing their first aid training programme.
Life in Mind are also one of the few first aid training providers that offer courses in English. There next English-speaking Child First Aid course takes place on the 15th January and we’ve got the amazing opportunity to offer our readers a two for one on it! That’s two places for the price of 1.
The course covers:
– Examination of an unconscious child
– Heart and lung resuscitation (CPR)
– Handling of choking child / Airway blockage
– First Aid (L-ABC)
– Alerting 112
– Acute medical conditions and accidents:
cramps / fever cramps, severe allergies, chills, burns, poisoning, drowning, falls: neck and back injuries
– 3-3.5 hours
Included in the course
– coffee: coffee / tea and sandwich (at our open courses)
– Course material
– Certificate of competence from the CPR Council
– Action plans for the workplace / home
Write LITTLEBEARABROAD in the booking under ”kampanj- och presentkortskod”. With this code you can make a booking for two people and pay for one! 895 kr for two! That’s a brilliant price for this thorough and well taught course!