The fabulous Japanese spa, Yasuragi, is hosting a twilight yoga session in Rålambshovsparken on Monday, 28th August.
As some of you will know, the famous spa has been closed during the summer for renovations and they’ve been hosting a number of activities outwith their facilities for grown ups and kids a like.
For two weeks, starting Monday 28th of August, Yasuragi moves to the City and is hosting several yoga passes around some of Stockholm’s most beautiful parks.Park yoga fits all levels, regardless of whether you are a beginner or van yogi. The sessions will be held on a total of six occasions by popular yoga instructors Maria Boox, Shay Peretz, Neo Moreton and Kristina Kumlin.
- Monday 28/8 at 17:30 – 18:30 Maria Boox in Rålambshovsparken
- Wednesday 30/8 at 17:30 – 18:30 Maria Boox in Tantolunden
- Fridays 1/9 at 12:00 – 12:45 Shay Peretz in Humlegården
- Tuesday 5/9 at 07:00 – 08:00 Neo Moreton and Kristina Kumlin in Råhlambshovsparken
- Thursdays 7/9 17:30 – 18:30 Neo Moreton and Kristina Kumlin in Tantolunden
- Friday, 8/9 at 12:00 – 12:45 Shay Peretz in Humlegården