Swedish with Mumm – Swedish language training, Swedish cultural training and social events.
Founded by Nina Mumm, a Swedish language consultant and cross-cultural trainer who has many years of experience working with expat clients in Sweden.
Nina has successfully supported hundreds of business clients and their families over the years in adjusting to their new life in Sweden. Many appreciate having an experienced trainer as well as a trusted, well informed coach available to discuss business and private aspects of their expat assignments.
Monday Morning Fika is an English speaking coffee morning for expats in Stockholm. There is no need to register in advance – just come when you feel like it! This informal get together is free of charge, you only need to buy your own fika.
- Have you recently moved to Stockholm and have lots of questions?
- Have you lived in Sweden for a while and would like to socialise and share your experiences of expat life in Stockholm?
- Would you like to know more about the Swedes, the Swedish culture and traditions?
- Do you struggle with the Swedish language and would like someone to answer your questions?
- Would you like to FIKA with other expats?