At Historiska Museet, the large outdoor courtyard is filled with viking crafts, games and recreations for adults and children alike.
- Try your bow and arrow skills, tug-of-war, duelling, Nine Men’s Morris and the wishing maze.
- Play in the market tent and try on viking clothes.
- Try your hand at Viking-age crafts (NB! The forge closes at 15.30).
- Bake Viking bread and tend the kitchen garden (NB! The bakery closes at 15.30).
- Vikings – Away on Business, free guided tours in English for adults, daily at 12.00 and 13.00 and in Swedish at 14.00. Get your free ticket at the information desk!