Thurs, 11:30, LBA Studios, Roslagsgatan 57, 113 54, Stockholm
Zumba Gold is the perfect workout to connect with your body and your baby through dance moves and vibrant worldwide music tunes.
There are 3 ways to join us: 1) book the whole course now, 2) book individual courses for specific days or 3) pay on the day
The whole course is 1200 SEK
Individual courses are 180 SEK
Pay at the door on the day 200 SEK
Book the whole 10 week course running every Thursday between 11:30 – 12:30 below.
Book individual classes here!
In this 10 session program we will:
- Boost your and your baby’s wellbeing
- Reinforce your bond with your baby and your partner
- Increase your energy level for a smooth pregnancy and subsequent easy deliver
- Improve your flexibility, muscle tone, and posture
- Reduce the amount of stress, anxiety, and tension
- Enhance blood circulation.
- Create an opportunity to meet new lovely people
- But most of all, you will have fun and won’t think about the exercise.
Things to bring with you
- A big bottle of water to drink plenty before, during, and after our workout session.
- Comfortable and breathable training clothes and shoes
- A towel
- Fruit (bananas, pineapple, berries, kiwi) for after the class
Things you need to know
- Please, check with your doctor or midwife first.
- We have chosen Zumba Gold because it is the best Zumba program variation for your baby bump. This is a low impact dance-based workout for someone who does not frequent the gym or is uninterested in the usual exercises. Or We have chosen Zumba Gold because it is the best variation of Zumba that accommodates perfectly as your pregnancy progresses. This is a low impact dance-based workout for someone who is not a gym frequent visitor or is uninterested in the usual exercises.
- Each session lasts 45 minutes.
- You can start during your first trimester. However, this depends on how this period has been for you. It’s important to keep an eye on your body signals.
- You don’t need to have any previous dance experience to take — and enjoy — a class.
10 session programme
About the instructor…
Patricia Alvarados grew up in Maracaibo, Venezuela where Latin dance and music have been a big part of her upbringing. Dancing is one of her biggest passions. Patricia’s fitness instructor career started in 2018 but she really plunged into the Zumba World when she led her first group class and since then she has been developing as a group training instructor and continuously learning about how to enhance her participants’ experience. Patricia’s goal is that moms-to-be and newly moms feel happier and healthier on the dance floor. Why did she chose Zumba? Because it’s vibrant (energic) and it makes you forget that you are working out.
- Zumba Gold Instructor
- Zumba Fitness Instructor
- Be Sporty Dance Instructor for children between 2 and 5 years old