The outdoor, summer long culture festival Parkteatern started Fri 31st May and continues throughout July and August until the 1st September.
This initiative is a brilliant concept for making theater, music, dance and puppetry accessible to EVERYONE. Every show is free of charge and take place in outdoor spaces all over Stockholm.
For kids, there is a bit of everything from classical music, dance and drama to circus clowns and classic Swedish literary characters.
Look out for:
- DA-DA-DA (suitable for babies)
- Clownen Manne (suitable for preschoolers)
- Fågel, Fisk eller mittemellan (suitable for preschoolers)
- Vill Ha Hund (suitable for 2 years +)
- Den Lille Girige (suitable for preschoolers)
- Sagosöndag (suitable for preschoolers and school age kids)
You can find out more about the festivals and events taking place over the summer in Stockholm by checking out Littlebearabroad’s guide to Summer Festivals in Stockholm 2019.